Fighting Fighter Fight Fighting Fighter Fight

Eh...

For a stick movie the whole thing was pretty rigid, not very much animation.
The button at the start only half worked.
Sound quality was bad too.

Good points, well that green box effect after the credits was kinda neat o_O

Final Fantasy Tournament Final Fantasy Tournament

Really bad

No kind of animation with the sprites, badly drawn blood/beam effects, it was all bad. Sorry. Extra points taken off 'cos FF sucks too :D

The Pope The Pope

Weird...

Could have done without the stickmen...and more actual pope action...and it it finished way too soon. You could have had a whole pope-gets-an-anal-probe scene in there.
Funny just for the sheer oddness of it tho.

Pitfall: The Sex Search Pitfall: The Sex Search

Genius!

Only ever played the game once or twice but this still cracks me up...lol, great stuff

Drum vs Guitar w/Song Drum vs Guitar w/Song

Hmmm..

It's a nice idea, but too small to really do anything.
If your going to do something like this, which is basically showcasing music, you need decent graphics and stuff.
Oh, and it made me laugh that you spelt Offspring wrongly in the credits. lol
Yeah, i'm easily amused.

ironfang responds:

Ive watched this movie 100 times showin all thease people i know. I haven't once noticed that mistake. You get an A+++ for the day. Right now im workin on a movie sortof like this, but its acctully a real person. There won't be a battle in this on cause im new. I have to get my friend to help me with some of the movements. When finnished ill put it on here and then you will see some improoved graphics.

John's Arm John's Arm

Funny ^_^

I liked that, very good.
The sound quality was a bit low, but a very good trade off for the file size.
Um, needs a button or something at the start to stop it looping endlessly, but that's about the only bad point.
More please :D

Man With A Knife Man With A Knife

Not bad for a first attempt

lol, you should see mine. Only you cant because it got blammed because it sucked so badly. :D
Anyway, no plot, no sound, crappy animation, but as nothing more than a play about with flash its not too bad.

Ki1o gets gunned down Ki1o gets gunned down

lol

Well it made me laugh :D

Captain-NoBeard responds:

thanks

CC Matrix Sketch CC Matrix Sketch

Um...

Nice art/animation, but nothing really happened. Or if it did I didnt get it. I gotta stop watching Flash at like 3 in the morning >.<

Um, keep it up but more better ideas I guess :P

The P.I.:REDUX The P.I.:REDUX

Good stuff

A few of the scenes the art is a little unclear on what's going on, and the bit with the bouncer the buttons are a little crappy.

But this has style, a good story, well written, etc etc.

Good stuff, I like.